Raven GC Renovation Update September 30th
In the week since the last blog post, there has been good productivity in all areas of the Raven GC renovation, including the green resurfacing, green rebuilding and irrigation installation.
The following information highlights the progress that was made this past week.
- All greens requiring re-surfacing on the back nine have now been stripped, had finish shaping completed and bentgrass sod installed. (#'s 10,11,13,14,15,16,18)
- The sod stripping and finish shaping is 50% complete on the front nine and will be completed this week.
- Drainage and irrigation were installed on the new 12th green
- Sand root-zone mix was installed on 12 green.
- Shaping of the new green complex on 17 including bunkers was completed.
- Irrigation installation continued around tees, greens and fairways.
Photo's of This Weeks Action: